2 things for Ronaldo after he threated he will pose naked



The Brazilian, who left Real to join AC Milan earlier this year, on an interview to the italian magazine «Panorama» denied being overweight and that he enjoyed an active nightlife.

"Sooner or later I'll pose naked for a photographer to put an end to all this talk about me being fat," he said.

Asked whether he liked frequenting discos, Ronaldo said: "I have a boring life. Of course I love women, but the most important woman in my life is my mother Sonia," he said.



2 things for Ronaldo after he threated he will pose naked:


I think people must understand that players get old, and stop thinking that good players will always be good. I admire Ronaldo not only beacause he was a great player but bacause he knew how to use all the fame and money to enjoy life in the presence of many beautiful girls. About getting naked to show you are not fat think better:

1) No one wants to see you naked. We prefer to believe you.
2) You would be a lot smarter if you show your girl instead. :)

Nenhum comentário: