Best kissing girls video

I am a man, heterosexual and I use internet almost everyday, not only to work but also to relax and have fun.
I think almost every men and woman who use internet has already searched for sexual content in it. There is nothing wrong with that, I think, unless we became addicted to it and it changes our social behaviour.


Social behaviour is an interesting thing, maybe that's why we search for sex on internet. There is an animal inside us that want's to be released from social rules and have sexual experiences with hot and sensual bodies. Maybe see pictures and videos feed this animal but that's not what I want to talk about.

I want to talk about kissing girls. Not about lesbians and their role in society or marriage or adoption but about how straight men see girls that kiss each other.
Of course the other subjects are interesting as well and need to be discussed but it involves politics, society believes, religion and it's a subject a little hard to talk in a relaxed and not too serious way I want to start this blog.

Why do I want to talk about this?
The reason is the video I posted. I think it is one of the most exciting and hot things I ever seen in video and I want to share this feeling with other people and talk about it.

I think men are educated with the bad idea that they are the ones who control a relationship, they must make the first move, the sexual ideas must come from them and when they see two girls kissing like that something is different. Two girls having pleasure without a man shows man that women are sexual active, they have ideas (in fact, very good ideas) and that opens man’s imagination and is something exciting.

In most societies the dominant role in society belongs to men. Maybe one day this will change. Now, what is interesting is that maybe it's more exciting for men to be controlled than to control.

Besides this idea, I think all men like to imagine how it would feel to be in the middle of those two :).

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

nice video. They really enjoyed kissing one another (or are very good actresses beign well directed).
Anyway, you are right: any heterosexual healthy man would wish to take part in such erotic moment with two good looking, polite and smiling girls.
Me too. Send me their phone number if you get it...
by the way, congratulations for your publishing it in such an arid intellectual site.
best wishes from this brazliana readr.

Anônimo disse...

Thank u :) check out this emo boy style at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anônimo disse...

pakistan xxx hot movie

http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_Q7Z81840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_zh781840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_usX81840.jpg
http://www.bagthatpic.com/images004/tn_usX81840.jpg